Hi Bench Sales Recruiters,

Please share your consultant profiles as per my C2C Requirements

LinkedIn :  https://www.linkedin.com/in/manasa-salla-0836711a8

LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14062404/

*Active C2C Requirements*

*Role :Big Data Development Architect (Financial Domain) Location : NYC, NY
(Local or who is willing to work on-site 2/3days a week)  Long Term
Consulting Assignment*

*Client : Morgan Stanley*

As a Big Data Platform Engineer you will be responsible for our Big Data
platform's stability and the design and development of core functionality
and strategic solutions that utilize big data technologies in order to meet
our constantly changing business requirements. This includes the
development of reusable tooling / APIs, an efficient entitlements models,
and software stack to accelerate our current big data development and
analytics solutions.

*Responsibilities include: *

   - Designing and developing strategic technology solutions on Hadoop
   based on business requirement
   - Collaboration within the organization on current and future state
   architecture
   - Hands-on development working within a global development
   - Monitoring platform processes and activities across various analytics
   teams to ensure platform stability
   - Coordination with our DevOps teams, infrastructure engineers, and
   production support to triage and resolve issues and efficiently manage
   resource capacity of our Big Data platform
   - Skills Required:
   - 5-7 years of appropriate technical experience
   - Proficiency with developing software with Scala and Python
   - Experience with Spark for data processing
   - Experience maintaining Cloudera Hadoop infrastructure such as HDFS,
   YARN, Spark, Impala and edge nodes
   - High quality software architecture and design methodologies and
   patterns
   - Strong SQL skills with commensurate experience in a large database
   platform. Complete SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
   - Strong oral and written communication skills
   - Skills Desired:
   - Experience with Core Java
   - Experience with XML/JSON technologies
   - Experience with Data Federation or Virtualization technologies
   - Experience with developing Cloud-based Big Data solutions
   - Experience with tools / platforms / technologies like Dataiku,
   ElasticSearch, etc.
   - Experience in development on other application types (Web
   applications, batch, or streaming)

*Adobe Analytics Developer with Advance SQL 100% Remote ( Only H1-B)
   Required Skills - Adobe Analytics, abode target and SQL Nice to have skills
   - Unix Shell Scripting, Adobe Target*

   *Cognizant/Levi Strauss*

   Roles & Responsibilities*:*
• This team member will be tasked to deploying and managing Adobe Target
   Platform to power all of product brand experiences.
   • You will be responsible for helping to deliver and improve the
   customer experience across client’s digital channels.

   Key Responsibilities and Duties:
   • Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience
   strategies across the website and other touch points.
   • Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-channel
   campaigns
   • Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
   • Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site
   experiences
   • Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering
   custom site experiences
   • Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding
   the execution against the desired testing strategy
   • Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and
   creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization
   cadence