NYCwireless is a non-profit corporation under the laws of New York State. It
has a five-person executive board consisting of Terry Schmidt, myself, Jacob
Farkas, Dustin Goodwin, and Ben Serebin. We are currently underapplicaiton
to the IRS for tax-exempt charitable status, but we can also accept
donations through a fiscal sponsor, the Earth Pledge Foundation.

Anyone seeking to donate equipment or money, please contact myself or Terry
off-list.

Also, NYCwireless does not assume ANY liabilities of individual node
operators.