What about video over tcp? Usually when the police start attacking
peaceful protesters the confiscate all the video tape. If the video were
sent offsite they couldn't do that.

I don't think this protest will have any bad nastyness it's too big not
to have corporate media coverage.

-- Daniel
    <<Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble
      their food, and tyrannize their teachers.>> - Socrates