A good resource point example ... that would be a first, a virtual drive by
Blockbuster :-)

- Jon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Otsinekwar Ohkwari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [nycwireless] Goal Accomplished, "resource points"

> Hi Jon et al, the Free Music/Video sites will likely pop up ALOT soon
albeit inadvertantly. Sonic Blue/Go Video has a DVD player that from what I
saw also has 802.11b in it so you can stream Audio and or Video to it from
you PC. I haven't done any research into it yet but I like the idea, curious
if it has WEP or any other scheme to keep your neighbors from also enjoying
your video collection(I'm happy to share mine tho the MPAA likely won't be
happy bout it)