Hello All,

        Well, tonight's meeting went well. The streaming audio was a
success, so that'll be repeated. I'll also be posting Jonah's presentation
and clip, the TechTV Defcon show, and Brian's 4DI Defcon Review shortly.
Now, onto announcing the Winner.

        Before the winning announcement, a brief thanks to Palm for donating
a Tungsten C to giveaway to one extremely lucky member. OK, now for what
you've been waiting for.... the envelope please.... (factoid, chance of
winning was about 2%), the NYCwireless member who is the Winner of the Palm
Tungsten C is, drum roll please........ Charlie Ridgway. So, Charlie, you
need to contact me and arrange for pickup of the device. Hopefully we'll
have more giveaways in the future, so stay tuned and (prepare for membership
plug) become a NYCwireless sticker bearing member.

Membership Details
http://www.nycwireless.net/membership/

        What you, Charlie, have to look forward to in your new Palm Tungsten
C.... built-in 802.11b, 65k colors, 64MB of memory, Palm OS 5.2.1, 400 MHz
Intel XScale CPU, and a Rechargeable Lithium Ion/Polymer battery valued at
$500!!! Ok, enough, check it out for more details.
http://www.palmone.com/us/products/handhelds/tungsten-c/

-Ben