I just installed Dlink DI-614+ at one of my bosses home office. Everything i
fine, but now she want to put in 2 line 2.4Ghz wireless phone system (she is
looking at Siemens Gigaset and some others). I am afraid that FHSS will kill the
WLAN in her home, since those damn phones hop frequencies 8 times per second.
Anyone have a working wireless phone setup that coexists with WLAN?

Apolinaras "Apollo" Sinkevicius
Carmel Music & Entertainment, LLC
 web-site:  http://carmelme.com
Having an event in Chicago, or would you like to bring Chicago entertainment
to your event? Give Carmel Music & Entertainment a call for the finest
entertainment available in Chicago.