Charlie et al,

I would love for that the be the case, as that would indicate that the public wi-fi community has grown so large as to warrant political attention, but at this point in time we are probably not that much a factor.

I urge our members to post on issues that relate to wireless, public internet access, policy, etc. There are countless mailing lists that discuss current events and politics, and while Charlie's point was not inflammatory, it does steer the subject from spectrum policy to political discourse.

Thank You,

Jacob Farkas
NYCwireless List moderator

Charlie Ridgway wrote:

Why am I not surprised that this is happening during an
election year.  Now he is buying the Wi-Fi community
vote.
So I sound cynical?

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:36:32 -0800 (PST), Laura Forlano