Thanks for the suggestions. Solar looks expensive. I am surprised that this doesn't exist at a cheaper price. Solar power and wireless nodes seem like the perfect way to expand the network. Bush promises broadband for everyone by 2007. I'm sure the administration is working on something like this. :-)

Thanks,
Michael