just curious if anyone here at nycwireless tried this combination for wifisec:

(1) sonicwall tzw
(2) mac os x 10.3.4
(3) vpn tracker 2.2.7

i bought a sonicwall tzw (since my clients have asked me to switch them over from
netopia or linksys/asante/dlink. i wasn't interested in the wifi capability (was going
to go for the tz170) but i got such a great deal that i want for the tzw. sonicwall
explained they're the same as far as functionality...with the tzw having the
additional wi-fi capability (even though i know it's only a "b" wifi box and does not
use "wpa"...but it does vpn for wifi which is pretty secure).

just hoping i can get some real world feedback from anyone on this list who's had a
chance to try the above combination.

thanks,
don