Its actually the same 'law' that ensures you can do either.

On Jun 25, 2004, at 11:09 PM, Anthony Townsend wrote:

this was totally different - more about opening a competitive front to cable tv and the right to put antennas on roofs of co-ops and rental apartment buildings (which you do have the inalienable right i believe)

I recall there was a debate a few years ago about tenents being able to
put up DTV satilites. This was ok'd. So, I cant see why they wouldn't allow
you to send/recieve dtv and not allow you to send/recieve wifi or for
that matter broadcast tv or radio.
-Kev