Hello all,

I am installing an Airport which needs to be accessed by many different
constantly changing non-technical people.  I have placed it on its own
ip, firewalled away from any internal networks.  The airport is to
provide internet access for visitors.

I have a 13 character password, and am using 40bit WEP encrytion.  For
some reason users with XP can't connect.  I found some information
about using Windows XPs own drivers vs. the card drivers (both don't
work).  I changed the password to 13 characters because the XP client
seemed to insist upon this, also does not work.

Everytime I change the settings I disrupt service for other users, so I
thought I would ask what the preferred settings are.  Links are
appreciated also.

Thank you,

--
Marco