Hey Sara

Long Time no hear.

What's cooking with you.  I last heard from you in Washington DC
when we stormed congress :)

Ruben

On 2004.09.08 20:01 "Stirland, Sarah" wrote:
Hi all --

I'm a writer at National Journal's Technology Daily in Washington DC,
and I'm working on a story that's too complicated to explain here, but
if anyone uses Apple's Airtunes product
(http://www.apple.com/airportexpress/airtunes.html) I'd love to hear
from you. I need to hear from you asap.

Alternatively, if you have a lot of digital music on your hard drive
and
live in an environment with unencrypted WiFi networks around you or
any
other kind of unencrypted wireless networks for that matter, I'd love
have a quick chat with you.

Sarah

Sarah Lai Stirland
Senior Writer
National Journal's Technology Daily
http://www.technologydaily.com
http://www.sarahstirland.com

Tel: 202-261 0356

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don't subscribe to National Journal's Technology Daily? Try a free
trial
subscription!

Go to: http://nationaljournal.com/about/technologydaily/trial.htm