Well I have to say the fact that SE is dropping Bluetooth is a bit of a shock (although the other day I saw a complete non technie newbie to it try to pair up + she had a pretty tough time :-\)

The best part of the K700i I think isn't everything that comes with it, is the UI redesign ..

Pro of Nokia 6620 -> MMC card expandability vs. 40Mb w/ SE K700i.

- Jon

Jim Thompson wrote:
Oh please.  Every time I've used a Sony/Ericsson phone, I've regretted it.

Nokia 6620.  Hands down.