Interesting - when I do a whois search for wifisalon.com, I see that it is registered to a Rob Steir, with an email address at mbafreeagents.net. This would seem to make him Rob Steir, CEO of MBA GlobalNet, "the quintessential site for MBA-educated professionals." Not one to be championing free wifi, I would guess. And yet the email announcement uses lofty words like Communitarians. What's the scoop with this? Is there a slight whiff of misrepresentation here? When I originally read the email by Midori, I came to the conclusion from the tone that these were free access points being put up.

John