If someone has had success bonding or multiplexing two (or more) EVDO connections could you please do a little demo at one of the monthly meetings.

OR

If someone has been able to make a mobile hotspot by using EVDO as an uplink for a wifi hotspot, the same, could you do a little demo at a meeting.

it's all possible, in theory, but it would be really cool and useful to see it in real life.

thanks,
Yury