I agree with you, Yury, in the fact that this is an open business
opportunity should someone want to take the plunge.  On the money side
of things, I can't help and disagree with your thought on pricing, and
like how you've opened this topic of  discussion.

Verizon charges $80/mth unlimited, and yes there is a termination fee
applied in addition to the sign-up process.  I'd say $30-50 would have
them flying off the shelf like hotcakes :)  Plus with starbucks day
passes in the city as your competition (I think they're $10 bucks?),
you'll gain the mobility with a little heftier (albeit reasonable) price
tag.

Additional possibility: services such as GPS-tracking on the devices
could be tacked on to track employees who need to be mobile for the day.

Andy
CYTEXONE