[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.NYCwireless.net
+1 917 402 0422

On Jul 9, 2005, at 10:41 PM, Andy Slezak wrote:

Terrific idea, pete - haven't heard of anything :(  if you use verizon
dsl, you can use their numberous hotspots around the city and no
additional cost to you.

Andy
CYTEXONE

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 11:47 PM
To: nycwireless@lists.nycwireless.net
Subject: [nycwireless] Any place in NYC or nearby to rent
EVDO PCMCIA card and account fora week?

Any place in NYC or nearby to rent EVDO PCMCIA card and
account for a week?
This question is probably a litle bit ahead of its time, but
does anybody know of a place in NYC or nearby where I could
rent EVDO access for a 7 - 10 day period?

I'm going to be in the NYC area for a visit.
I have a laptop and need internet access in Teaneck, NJ in an
office building and in a resedential building in Floral Park,
NY.  I use this one app that really needs more than
175 kbps, so EVDO is the way to go.

Rental availability of EVDO cards and accounts will probably
eventually happen, but I'm guessing that, because it's so
new, that nobody does this at the moment.

Anybody know of a business that rents this sort of access?

Thanks,
Pete

Un/Subscribe: