Some advice please

I couldn't see how to post a new topic. (first time using this interface)

I've got a client with an office and a back room. The access point (Belkin G)
is in the front room and the back room gets flakey reception at best. I want to
install a repeater so that the back room is lit up.

There is a cat 5 cable going from the front room to the back that I can use. Am
I correct in thinking that any access point will do the job? I.E. just plug it
in from one of the ports of the first AP? Then can I use the same channel or
would I be better off making sure they are on different channels?

Thanks in advance for any useful advice

Please Post here and/or email me the answer ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Jack