From: Matthew Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: September 7, 2005 9:25:38 PM EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Emergency-Relief] 501C3 status for donors?

Dana- We have 3 people from NY & CT going down tomorrow, as well as sasha's folks..

We 3 are leaving from LGA, at 1230, to San Antonio- to help set up and get Kelly AFB working tech wise. More than that... we'll figure out on the ground.

Matthew

Matthew Barr
Managing Partner
Datalyte Consulting, LLC