Van: Dana Spiegel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: 10 November 2006 19:17
Aan: nycwireless@lists.nycwireless.net
Onderwerp: [nycwireless] Question about Telkonet

Has anyone had any interaction with a company called Telkonet, which
claims to operate a bunch of non-free hotspots in NYC? Has anyone
actually connected to one of their hotspots?

They claim that they offer large areas of coverage (like the southern
half of central park) which seems unlikely, and I'm trying to
understand if anything of what they claim is accurate.

Thanks,
--
Dana Spiegel
Executive Director