Yeah - I think that there are very interesting possibilities.  The key
would be to find the right information and project.

We just sent in an application for the Ars Electronica digital
communities prize.  One of the things we said that we would be
interested in doing with the prize money would be to have an art
exchange between 10-30 CWN's.  Commission 1-2 works by local artists
in each city and have their pieces shown across portal pages all of
the participating CWN's.

I was mainly thinking of working with the other CWN's that use Wifidog
because I know that the tools are their for image rotation,
description, etc.

But I'm not actively working on anymore cross-syndication projects now though.

On 3/20/07, michel memeteau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Any interest in cross-syndicating content from other countries ?

On 20/03/07, Michael Lenczner <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Last year WirelessToronto collaborated with us (Ile Sans Fil)  to
> promote art by young Canadians across both of our networks.  I think
> that was the first time two CWN's worked together to promote content.
>
> Now we're trying civic engagement.  We just launched a project with
> the new Quebec city CWN - ZAPQuebec..  They also use Wifidog, so it
> was easy to get them to throw up some content.  The content is an
> aggregation (using Wifidog's RSS aggregator) of different feeds
> pertaining to the upcoming provincial election.  Feeds come from the
> different parties in the race as well as from youtube, delicious and
> flickr.
>
> There's more info about it here.
>
> http://civicsense.ca/?page_id=11
>
> And here is a publicly accessible website so that non-wifi users can
> check out what's going on.
> http://civicsense.ca/elections/quebec07/
> --
> NYCwireless - http://www.nycwireless.net/