On Tue, 29 May 2007, Jon Baer wrote:

> -snip-
> At this moment I can see 8 different signals. Some are closed
> networks but most are open and available. I can only connect to one
> at a time so I tend to just pick the one with the best signal. But
> what if I could connect to all the networks at the same time and
> combine their bandwidth?
> -snip-

Only problem being that some protocols just won't work over multiple links
because that means you could have packets from one flow coming from
potentially different IPs. Ssh probably won't like that very much :-)

If you could aggregate all those links and have traffic go through a
single proxy (so its all from one IP) that's a potential avenue to
explore...