It seems that the proposal to free up some UFH 700mhz frequency has some
conditions but not enough to allow true competition. It has an open
access clause but if the auction is not successfull, then it reverts to
'plan b' where it does not have the marginally better 'open access´
clause [0]
-K
[0]
http://www.betanews.com/article/Open_Access_Wireless_Auction_Could_Be_All_for_Naught/1186090379/1