NYCwireless is joining a bunch of other NYC-based Technology organizations in supporting the 2007 NYC Technology Sector Holiday Social. Keep the evening of Thursday, December 13th, 2007 open for *FREE* drinks and hors d'oeuvres.

Details and RSVP: http://www.orgcom.info/Holiday

Everyone is invited-open source or closed- CTO or junior admin- personal business or Fortune 500. Our mission is to host a well rounded networking and social event, bringing together the various technology sectors and companies in one professional networking event.

This is our second event, and this year, we have renamed the organizing entity to OrgCom, to emphasize the bridge-building amongst the most influential technical communities, and between the forward- looking firms in New York. And we're working hard to develop OrgCom into an ongoing social community and resource for technology professionals, both in the virtual and real worlds.

With support from key groups, sponsors and interest from the City of New York, this year's event will be even better- and better still with your help.

* Help Spread the Word -- Tell friends, co-workers, and in fact anyone. Mentions in blogs and media sites are greatly appreciated- check out our site and pass this message on.
* Join New York's Technology Sector as a community:
http://www.orgcom.info/Holiday/Participate
* Support New York's Technology Sector as a sponsor:
http://www.orgcom.info/Holiday/Sponsoring

Questions? Contact Us http://www.orgcom.info/Holiday/ContactUs

--
Dana Spiegel