Hi  all,

I am using pebble linux (kernel 2.4.26 ) for checking/testing some wireless
driver. I am using  soekris board (net 4521) for this purpose.
I have serial-port as well as ethernet connection between host pc and soekris
board.

So far I am able to load the image in compact-flash as specified in readme.

I can see that image is getting booted but not able to see the actual boot
messages on serial terminal (though some garbage message coming through the
serial port on serial terminal).
I don't know why I am not able to see the actual boot messages as it is
successfully in pyramid linux (2.6 kernel).

Using ethernet connection, I confirmed that pebble linux configured to some ip.
I tried ssh connction from host using this ip but it refused which means that
sshd is not started on pebble linux during boot.

>From this we can atleast confirm that there might not be any problem with the
>pebble linux kernel image. But may be problem with the serial port
>configuration.

It will be great if anyone could help me in configuring the serial port for
peeble linux.

Thanks & Regards
Pritam S Gundecha