>From about 6 - 10 AM the east side of the East Pond was birded extensively by
>Bob Kurtz and Doug Gochfeld. I walked the northwestern side as far south as
>you can walk.

Highlights were:

Avocet - south end of East Pond around 10 AM, seen by Bob Kurtz, apparently a
different individual than yesterday - not seen by me

2 Wilson's Phalaropes - in mostly basic plumage, 1 on the NE corner, the other
in several locations north and south of the island on the western side

2 American Golden Plovers: 1 in the BB Plover flock near the island, the other
further south with another BB flock

Pectotal sandpiper - maybe 2, on the western side, south of the island

White-rumped sandpiper - maybe 10-20 scattered along the western side, north
and south of the island

Western Sandpiper - several molting adults near 3rd spit well south of the
island, west side. I always have trouble with this ID if the rufous scapulars
and head aren't present, but at least 2 had chevrons along the flanks as well
as other structural characteristics

Also a small juvenile LB Dowitcher seen by Doug