August 30th Sunday
Yes the Kite is still around.  From what I understand it spent 3hrs flying over
the fields for all to enjoy from about 10 to 1.  Of course I did not get there
until just after 1.  2hrs later it made its appearance once again to my
delight!  I was just starting out figuring I had missed the bird and I spotted
it in the distance making its way back to the field it was seen at earlier.
Wow what a bird!!!  This is what birding is all about, seeing such an amazing
bird in the wilds of NJ ;) and not on National Geographic in some far away
country.
Jim Clinton Jr.