While leading my American Museum of Natural History group in the Ramble in
Central Park this morning we found a Golden-winged Warbler along the stream
by the rustic bridge at the south end of the Azalea Pond.  We did not get
great looks at the time and could not confirm the identification, but I
passed word of the bird to Starr Saphir who was leading her group in the
Ramble at the time.  Since getting to my office, Starr called me to say that
her group had refound the bird (I believe along the stream between the
Azalea Pond and the Evodia Field) and that it is definitely a Golden-winged
Warbler.

Otherwise, Central Park was relatively quiet.  Other birds found included:

Ruby-throated Hummingbird (4, two by Hernshead, two by Upper Lobe)

Eastern Wood Pewee

Swainson's Thrush

Wood Thrush

Black-throated Blue Warbler

Black-and-white Warbler

American Redstart

Common Yellowthroat

Joe DiCostanzo

(My apologies if this message has gone out twice, but my email program is
misbehaving this morning.)