Marine Nature Study Area, 21 Oct, Bright sunny morning.

A  walk around the site produced SONG, SAVANNAH, SWAMP and WHITE-THROATED
SPARROWS on the path.
In the marsh, three white herons fed together in a small tidal pool. They
presented three sizes, a GREAT EGRET, a crouched SNOWY EGRET and an erect imm.
LITTLE BLUE HERON. Although the two smaller waterfowl are approx. the same
size, feeding posture makes the Little Blue appear taller and hence larger.
Nice contrast to see the three white species together.

The dune area produced a Veery that I didn't quite see clearly. Returning later
for a better look, I found the bird plus a rather late WOOD THRUSH.

Sy