Exciting news!

For what it's worth, the 3 Pink-feet in Cumberland, Maine were still
present this morning, so this clearly a different (fourth) bird.

Good photos of the bill might help us to determine if this is a
returning bird or not. Also, I encourage folks to post updates on the
bird, positive or negative, if able to visit the area in the next few
days.

--
Angus Wilson
New York City & The Springs, NY, USA