Hi all,

My mom and I were able to relocate the PINK-FOOTED GOOSE this afternoon
between 2 and 3 this afternoon at the Kings Park High School, where it was
with roughly 200 Canada Geese.

We were unable to locate either the Cackling or Barnacle Goose in this
flock, and although we did not check Sunken Meadow State Park, we were
told by another birder that neither goose was there either.

It was interesting to note that the Pink-footed Goose was vocalizing a lot
this afternoon.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Good birding,
Shawn Billerman