In the fading light today, I found a Cattle Egret in the creek standing in a
shallow spot in the midst of about 20-30 Canada Geese et al.
It was just west of the pedestrian bridge which is well east of the auto bridge
over the creek. After going over the auto bridge take your (immediate)
first right and go to the second parking lot and park in the near corner, close
as you can to the creek. The pedetrian bridge is kitty-corner
across the road. A better view is gotten by NOT crossing ther bridge and
following the creek about 50 yards back towards the auto bridge.

NO Pink-footed Goose. A younger couple with Missouri plates had been looking
and did not find the goose either. They said there were
kids all over the high school fields and no geese.

Got the Queens county Ash-throated Flycatcther about 3pm after enduring a 5
minute wait. It was thanks to Avi and Barbara that pointed out where they had
seen
it a few minutes before (near the train station, just over the fence). Once we
saw it,  it then fly caught all over and eventually providing
us with great views. It had the elevated crown and white belly. It eventually
flew off towards the "pink" building.

Jerry Lazarczyk
Grand Island NY