From: beec...@verizon.net
To: NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] querie
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:45:22 -0500

I am interested in finding out if anyone knows, off hand, what the farthest
distance (approx.)  a crow will fly to its nightly roost?  We have a huge roost
on the railroad tracks in Newburgh and would like to have an idea as to the
distance in miles the farthest crow will travel to sleep here every night.

Claudia Perretti
Newburgh, NY