Dear NY Birders,

I don't want to burst Glenn's bubble, but in the name of accuracy I
must point out that COMMON RAVEN was reported by William T Helmuth on
the East Hampton CBC in 1941. Now whether or not this report was
correct is another matter altogether--although Helmuth was given the
highest marks by Bull.

Hugh

Hugh McGuinness
The Ross School