Although Bonaparte's Gull numbers were low, Bob May and I saw an adult
Black-headed Gull around noon flying west by the restaurants at Shinnecock
inlet. We apparently missed the Harlequin Ducks by 45 minutes. Otherwise
species diversity was low. Both cormorants were in the inlet, and 2 Saltmarsh
Sparrows were along Dune Road, along with a couple of Savannahs, including an
ex-Savannah being eaten by a Merlin