The Queens County Bird Club Inc. will be meeting
at the Alley Pond Environmental Center
on Wednesday  March 17 at 8pm

Our Speaker will be:

Dr. Angus Wilson. Chair of the New York State Avian Records Committee (NYSARC) and Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology, New York University Medical Center and Member of the NYU Cancer Institute.

Doing a presentation on

"A NEW YORKER'S GUIDE TO WATCHING SEABIRDS AND CETACEANS: WHERE, WHEN AND HOW"

Non members and guests are invited to join us for our meetings featuring noted guest speakers, and to join us on our renowned field trips. QCBC is a tax exempt, charitable organization {501c3}.
Trips and Meetings are free! :-)
Please consider joining or making a contribution when you attend or participate.

Please check our website for more information

- {N.B. The website is down, but will be up again shortly }

Arie Gilbert
President: *Queens County Bird Club Inc*.
http://queenscountybirdclub.org/