Thank you, Fred, for the link you provided me:
http://www.registercitizen.com/articles/2010/03/20/news/doc4ba443430034d304727283.txt

I have to laugh at the whole thing myself.  I asked to see the
original email, and as soon as I saw it, thought it looked fishy.

Sorry for wasting the group's time, but I'm honestly glad I did.  My
colleague was really nervous about letting his kids play outside.

Again, thanks...

--
"The test of us as a society is not necessarily how we treat the best
among us but how we treat the most questionable." - Ben Loeterman