First, my apologies for the typo in my earlier post that was sent from the
field.  It was difficult typing up the message while holding on to hat and
gear making sure they were not blown away in the fierce winds.

The Wilson's Plover was seen by many birders this afternoon who made it out
to Jones Beach.  At 5:15 p.m.; when I left, it was settling in by the South
End of the Swale (end facing the the ocean).

I have uploaded several digiscoped photos of the bird on my blog.  Good luck
if you try for it tomorrow.

Best,
Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com