Thanks to Dave mentioning them as I drove in, I was able to see all three
phalaropes.  Tough to tell in the haze but my impression was that one of the
Red-necked was a basic adult and the other a juvenile.

There was also an adult American Golden-Plover in the same general area.

Dave also mentioned he had seen a Baird's Sandpiper, and I was able to find it
as well, about 75 yds west of and in line with a red flag near the channel west
of the dike.  This was a typically scaly juvenile so I guess different than the
individual seen over the weekend.

Cheers,
Andy Guthrie
Hamlin, NY