I am watching 2 Common Moorhens feeding with a huge congregation of waterfowl
on Stump Pond in Blydenburgh County Park as i type this.  Once at the rowboat
dock, look left and just before the island is one with a small assemblage of
other ducks.  The second bird is on the right with a huge mass of ducks.  I
will update pictures i digiscoped when i get home.  A scope is not required,
but highly reccomended.  Other ducks of interest included 6 Blue-winged Teal, 9
Green-winged Teal, 4 Northern Pintails, 50++American Wigeon, 13 Pied-billed
Grebes, 4 Norther Shovelers, 15+Wood Ducks, American Black Ducks, 7 Ring-necked
Ducks, Gadwall, and of course, Mallards.

Blydenburgh CP is in Smithtown right off of Vets Highway.  Once in the park,
stay on the park rd and pass the police station.  Make your first left into the
dirt parking lot and walk towards the dock.