sunday morning at the hook mt hawk watch in nyack ny we had a somewhat distant
dark morph rough leg hawk. it was too far away to photograph but easily
identifiable with binoculars. it was my first rough leg hawk at the watch in my
10 years of being up there. then yesterday i had a light morph rough leg come
right into the watch site and pass by closely on the south side of the
mountain. this one i was able to photograph and i should have pictures up on my
website in the next day or 2. none in 10 years and then 2 in 3 days. dont know
what to make of that.
steve sachs
white plains, ny
www.stevesachsphotography.com