I neglected to add into the good list of species seen flying through
at Central Park, Manhattan (N.Y. City) on Tuesday, 9 November 2010:

Snow Bunting (30+ fly-bys - quite rarely seen nowadays in or even from
the park, although perhaps more regular as fly-overs than realized,
and formerly much more regular.  I have not seen these landed in the
park in many years - last flock noted by multiple observers was during
the original hawk-watch at the park in the mid-1990's, a sizable flock
came in on the Great Lawn, nicely eroded and in "good shape" for such
species at that time, nowadays much too manicured and also more
heavily used, such that avian visitors like snow buntings, horned
larks and meadowlarks, etc. usually don't stop or if they do, rarely
linger at all.  The snow bunting flock on Tuesday was not landing and
likely continued onward, time was about 1 hour after sunrise and were
viewed from next to Belvedere Castle looking up.)

Tom Fiore,
Manhattan