Great Picture!  You were lucky of being there yesterday to take decent pictures
of this bird since this morning it was extremely difficult to do so and the
light was not the best either. Nobody was allowed to approach (less than 125
feet from) the bird. Access to the area was constrained and there were several
blockades around the sections of the sanctuary where the flycatcher was
perching. Only birders with good scopes were able to get a good mirror image of
the bird.

If you are interested in bird photography and you want to take a decent picture
of the Fork-tailed Flycatcher you may need a pretty long lens (above 500mm) and
a 1.7x or 2.0x teleconverter since you will not be able to come close enough to
take good shots.

FP