Just had a Hermit Thrush at my window feeder.  Hadn't had one in the yard all
winter so it was nice to finally get one.  Also, the resident female
Copper's Hawk just attacked the flock of Mourning Doves (15+) that comes to my
feeders.  Once again it missed though did get some feathers.  Got some nice
close looks again as it sat in our hemlock tree at eye level.  Those pale eyes
are something.

Andrew
 Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist/Wildlife Biologist
37 Tanglewylde Avenue
Bronxville, Westchester Co., New York 10708-3131
Phone: 914-337-1229; Fax: 914-771-8036