I saw the leucistic red-tailed hawk twice on 4/2/11 in the same location I
observed it in on 3/26/11. Last week I noticed two dark lines at the center of
the tail feathers that I thought were the legs showing through while the bird
was in flight. This time I could clearly see that two central tail feathers are
red on an otherwise completely white bird with yellow legs. One tail feather
seems to be completely red, while the second appears to be only partially red,
unless perhaps it's a shorter feather.

I've heard from others that this bird has been seen in this location on other
dates as well.

Jesse Jaycox