This morning, from 6:15 to 7:00, I was able to relocate most of the birds
reported by Ken Feustel, but the (main target) Hooded Warbler was not in
evidence.  I may try again at lunch time.  I was able to add a FOS Warbling
Vireo, behind the tennis courts.
Bob Grover

This communication and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which
is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited and to notify the sender immediately.