Amy and I made the trip out to Gateway National Park, Staten Island, NY. We
arrived at the permit only parking lot around 7:30 and stayed until around 8:30
or so. The bird was at the lot the entire time and was still there when we
left. We had wonderful looks at the HOODED CROW and I managed some digiscoped
shots. Please feel free to check them out at our Flickr site below. And btw,
Thanks very much to the very helpful folks who replied to my RFI. :)

regards,
jeff

Downingtown, PA

Checkout our bird photos at the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

"Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live"