I watched the bird for several hours, and it was still in the same area around
4PM when I left. Was still mostly on top of the men's room as described in
other posts. Would fly off for food or when all the gulls went together for a
brief swim in the ocean. Otherwise was right there.

Ardith Bondi

Sent from my iPhone