Good morning.

I must say that it has been quite a while since there has been a blow-up of
sorts on this List. I suppose an eruption was overdue.

Please know that I am always aware of what is going on with this List. Just
because I don't post regular "etiquette reminders" to the List does not mean
that I am not out there reading, observing, and working in the background.
Currently, I am in the process of taking a few hours out of my time today to
digest all of these messages and decide how best to handle this situation.

A few individual subscribers have been in blatant violation of and showing
complete disregard for the List Rules (available in multiple locations: my
signature below, at the bottom of each message posting, and online at
http://www.NortheastBirding.com).

For those who have not left or been removed from the List, yet, please take a
moment to re-read the List Rules. By respecting the List Rules, you are
respecting others, you are respecting the birding community, you are respecting
me, and most importantly you are respecting yourself.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

--