From: bounce-38171878-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-38171878-3714...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Andrew Baksh
[birdingd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:38 AM
To: nysbirds-l
Cc: eBirds NYC; btb...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Yellow-headed Blackbird at Captree State Park LI...

Shai Mitra, just called to report finding a Yellow-headed Blackbird at Captree
State Park.  The bird was observed near the area where the Common Ground Dove
was found last year, but seems to be roving quite a bit. If you go out there to
try for the bird, please post negative or positive reports.  Also, please give
the bird room so as not to push it away.  I am sure Shai will have more details
on the bird later.

Good Birding!

Andrew Baksh
Queens NY